[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD'S in crisis.

  • From: Crossroadsgsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 14:59:41 -0400 (EDT)

OK folks, here's the deal. We board for two of the biggest GSD Rescue's.
They all have shit loads of dogs. Some are very well bred but not very many.
Most are from BYB'S  They don't all have issues, the owners do.  If  you
know what some of these people do to these dogs you would have NIGHTMARES
forever.

We have one here now who the owner literally beat his brains out. He has a
fractured scull and muzzle. He is the sweetest  dog ever.  He had  brain
matter oozing out.

We have another one that was found up in the high Azusa Canyon. Must have
been there for months. No collar or chip. He was skin and bones, we have had
him  for over a month now and he weighs 90lbs. He's a GREAT old boy. The
stories go  on and on.

STUPID people don't make it mandatory to spay and neuter there puppies. I
just had a bitch in here who was a puppy that had puppies. It made me sick.
They  dumped her at the shelter FULL of milk. She was just a baby.

I don't know who to blame it on. I just wish it would stop.

For 35 years I have ALWAYS made sure all my puppies I sell as pets  are
spayed and neutered. I follow up. I don't just fill out papers and say  don't
breed them. Any dog that leaves my house that is 6 months or older  gets
fixed before they leave. PERIOD!!!!

As for rescue's  many of them are German bred, but not imports. They  come
from all the damn Puppy Mills all over Riverside County, who claim they are
from the BEST German lines. The sad part is they sell them to novice people
who  know nothing about prey drive etc. So they dump them at the shelter or
turn them  loose on the street.

IT'S ALL FACTS PEOPLE!!!  It doesn't  matter if they are German  or American
they are being dumped every where.

I could tell you who dumps most of them but I won't go there.

Done Venting :)

CROSSROAD'S GERMAN SHEPHERDS
_www.sbrgsdc.org_ (http://www.sbrgsdc.org/)
_www.gsroc.org_ (http://www.gsroc.org/)