[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCofSNH speciality show

  • From: Holly Whitney <holly@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 22 May 2010 20:46:13 -0400

THE GERMAN SHEPHERD DOG CLUB OF SOUTHERN NEW HAMPSHIRE, INC. is holding it's
summer speciality show on:
SATURDAY (afternoon), JUNE 19, 2010

Holiday Inn?Boxborough Woods
242 Adams Place
Boxborough, MA
Show Hours: 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.

Breed Judge: Mr. Randy Hamm
Juniors Judge: Ms. Laura Hall Lewis
Entries Close 12:00 Noon
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
Mail all entries with fees to:
SHOW SECRETARY
Carolyn Moore
5 Wilson Ave., Derry, NH 03038
(603) 537-1120

There has been some concern that you can't find out entries on our website and
unfortunately, that is true, we have been experiencing technical difficulties,
however you can get it from this link:

http://brownhillshepherds.com/german_shepherd_dog.htm

This is a futurity weekend, the Northeast Futurity is the next day on Sunday!

Also don?t miss the
Bay State German Shepherd Dog Club - Same Location -
Saturday Morning, June 19th - Breed Judge: Randy Darnell
Juniors Judge: Mrs. Anne Bowes
Event Secretary? Cataline Sales, 1429 Centre St, Newton MA 02459