[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCNFL April Shows

  • From: JLynCreations@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 02:08:42 -0400 (EDT)

Just a reminder that the GSDC of North Florida Inc  will be having their
shows on Friday, April 5th at the St Johns County  Fairgrounds in Elkton, FL (
St Augustine). Entires close on March 20th. that's  ONLY 9 days from now!!
Please get your entries in and help us to make this a  successful show for
everyone!! It's our first show back in our own area and at a  new site. We
will have 2 Specialty shows on that day Juges are Cyndi Flautt  & Nancy
Harper. We are having a breakfast and lunch hospitality, 50/50  raffle and a
great
show site. Sat & Sun will be 2 all breed shows. Judges  are Chris Walkowitz
and Edna Gammil. Several of you at the Tampa shows said you  would be
coming so I am hoping to see something from you soon!!
Please contact our show sec for further info at  bestbuds1@xxxxxxxxxxx.
HURRY UP!! DO IT NOW!!!!!!
Below are the hotels in the area. The Quality  Inn is the closest to the
Fairgrounds. The LaQuinta is the host hotel.  There is also RV parking with or
without hookups on site.

La Quinta Inns & Suites (904)209-2580
250 Prime Outlet Blvd.
St. Augustine, Fl.