[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCET April 25-26 Shows - Technical Difficulties

  • From: Donna Fefee <dlfefee@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 04 Apr 2009 21:57:37 -0400

In the spirit of Murphy's Law (and Pepcid AC), we are having an
intermittent problem with our online entry system.

If you get a "page not found" error after submitting the entry, it is
quite likely that the entry went through anyhow.  So far, under testing
circumstances, every entry HAS gone through.

If this makes you uncomfortable, you can fill out the entry form and
either fax it or email it to me (send both sides of the form).  If none
of these options will work for you, call me, and I will figure something
out.  We appreciate our exhibitors and try very hard to give good
customer service.

I am giving telephone or email confirmations within 24 hours of receipt,
and usually much sooner than that.  If you have not heard back from me
within that time, feel free to call me, but be patient, as I am stuck
back in the last century with no call waiting.

German Shepherd Dog Club Of East Tennessee, Inc.

DATES: April 25 and 26, 2009
JUDGES: Mrs. Charlotte K. LaRosa (Saturday)
     and Mr. Joseph D. LaRosa (Sunday)
LOCATION: Springbrook Park, Alcoa, Tennessee
ENTRY FEE: $25.00 [Puppy, Bred-by, and Veterans: $12.00]
SHOW SECRETARY: Donna Fefee, gsdc.east.tn@xxxxxxxxx, 865-525-4747
CLOSING DATE: April 8, 2009
ONLINE ENTRY: http://gsdcet.org/shows.html