[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA.org - Permission to Cross-Post

  • From: Theresa-GSD Stolz-Scenecrest Farm <scenecrest.geo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 21:25:44 -0700 (PDT)

So when I was able to get to the site earlier it was just temporary?

Theresa

On Tue, 4/9/13, Pam Stoesser <pkstoesser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

GSDCA.org is experiencing some “growing pains” right now.  It has outgrown
shared hosting (the kind where a lot of small websites run on the same computer
– one example would be GoDaddy).
In 2009 when this version of GSDCA.org first entered the world, it had about
4,500 visitors in each of the first few months.  Right now, GSDCA.org has
about 28,000 visitors each month and it’s taking up more than it’s “fair
share” of the resources of the computer it’s sharing.

It’s time to move from it’s current home to a new home with more resources.

Please bear with us for a couple of weeks while we pack up and move to a new
location with room for growth.  We may see the FORBIDDEN message again once or
twice again before the move is over.  This is a very nice problem to have.

Pam