[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA website/store

  • From: Jen Proud <proudk911@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: DaList <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 01:47:49 -0600

My compliments to the webmaster/s for the GSDCA site and store!!  I just
made an entry for the futurity/maturity, and I really liked how the new
store looks and works!  Very nice and easy as could be. 😃
I also really liked the almost-instantaneous confirmation email that my
entry was processed and saved, as well as my payment confirmation.

So, THANK YOU to any and all who worked on that, which made my life
easier!  And that I ever only think of this stuff while I don't have my
laptop along, I'm most often stuck paying the bills on my iPhone!  Sooo
happy the store works with Mac products! Yay!

Gratefully yours in the service of the German Shepherd Dog,

Jen P & her Pack
❤️🐾❤️

--
JayDee's Proud-Haus Shepherds/Proud K911 Canine Consulting
Committed to the Total Dog you can be Proud of!!!

Support the next generation's stewards in the sport of dogs... Donate to
the German Shepherd Dog Youth Recognition Fund!
www.dogshowjuniors.com