[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA having SchH trials? Was> It it time to admit a mi...

  • From: Sue Mazzeo <sue.mazzeo68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: proudk9@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 14:26:16 -0800

Actually, the requirements for SchH tracking and AKC tracking are very
different.  The limits quoted are correct for an AKC test.  However, in the
SchH test, one judge does ALL three levels of tracks as well as the
obedience and protection.  There are limits to the SchH trials, but again
they are different from AKC.  In the 80's the National included a SchH
trial and there was a SchH Victor/Victrix.  And one year the Obedience
Victrix was also the Schutzhund Vixtrix.
Sue Mazzeo

http://showgsd.org/mail.html