[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDCA Temperament Test in NE area???

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx, cherlyngsd@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2010 19:35:53 EDT

Sure...DV will be having one in August in conjunction w/ its match.
Technically not NE but Mid-Atlantic...

Kathy, member GSDCA, DVGSDC

In a message dated 3/20/2010 4:18:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
pbgs@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Ok I am  fishing here...is there ANY other tests taking place in the NE
this
year???? I would love to not have to drive 4+hrs one way if I don't have
but will if this is it...I have 2 girls who need just their TT's for  their
CHIC#'s. I will have 4 to bring for sure.
Rebecca  Little
Peakes Brook German  Shepherds
http://www.peakesbrookshepherds.com/