[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Membership List

  • From: DKARLOFF@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 17:46:51 EST

Patty and Sally,
You can find the GSDCA Membership Listing on the left hand side of the main
page under the box that says Members Only (midway down the menu on the left
bar  - yellow box below Agility and below Membership).  Click on Members Only
and a blue box will appear just below  - click on "Enter Area" - A dialogue
box will appear asking for Name and Password - when you fill the  appropriate
information, click on it and a listing will appear of all  the things that are
in the Members Only area - one of these is the Membership  List and another is
the P&P .  In my PC, I have a listing of all my  favorite Internet Links on
the left hand side - if you remove this you will have  more room in your screen
to view the complete main page of the GSDCA website  including the bar on the
left hand side which lists all the areas available in  the website.  It just
takes a bit of time to navigate the new design.   Gawd.... this sounds so
confusing  - I hope it helps.

DK