[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDCA Futurity/Maturity Ads for Catalog

  • From: Michelle Graham <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2015 12:52:27 -0500 (EST)

****Important update****Inside Back Cover of Catalog is still Available ...both the Back Cover & Inside Front Covers have been sold....

Hello Everyone,

Just a reminder that deadline for Ads in the 2015 Futurity/Maturity Show Catalogs is fast approaching. Your Ad will appear in all nine of the regional catalogs and it is a great opportunity to showcase your special dog, a great breeding program or even a business; and at the same time "Help" the regional host clubs offset the expense of putting together such an event.

For your convience you may go to the GSDCA Store to download forms and purchase your Ad. At this time the Back Cover, Inside Front Cover and Inside Back Cover are still available...if you decide to purchase one of these prime spots please contact me--Michelle Graham ASAP--so we can advise others that they are not available and availablity will be based on the time stamp of notification per my email address...vicisheps@xxxxxxxxx

If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
PS I have attached Forms and directions

Michelle Graham,
2015 GSDCA Futurity Catalog Committee

Michelle Graham
RBIF CH Vici's Wind Walker, CH Vici's Windsong, Am/Can CH Vici's Abilene V ShadowValley, Vici's Wild As The Wind, ROM, B/Co-owner Vici's Heavenly Expectations, TC-#1 2008 M/F Bitch