[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of North Georgia's 1st A-OA Match

  • From: Rikers123@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 19:17:49 EDT

We are pleased to announce that we have approval for our very first A-OA
Match !!

Hamilton Crossing Park in Cartersville, GA
Sunday June 01, 2008
Conformation/Junior Handler Judge : Mark Hefner
Obedience/Rally Judges : Suzanne Kinman & Elaine leRoy
Large soccer field is all ours for the day, plenty of parking, large
pavilion available for seating and shade, bathrooms nearby, nice affordable
hotels
and a KOA campground close by. Concessions will be available. We are  planning
a fried chicken and BBQ plate lunch and will have a 50/50 raffle. Our  club
members are VERY excited about this and eager to get going !
I'll be happy to mail a premium list to anyone wishing to come support us  in
getting this new club off the ground. We have a great bunch of people and I
am proud of how far we've come in such a short time.

The GSDC Of Atlanta will hold their B-OB ( Show N Go Obedience & Rally  )
Match the day before at the same site Saturday May 31, 2008. Conformation
Judge
will be Gene Workman and Show N Go Obedience & Rally Judge will be  Patricia
Pierce. I have flyers available for this Match also.

So come join us for a weekend of fun with your dogs and puppies and a great
group of people !

Denise  Groenewald
President GSDC of North Georgia
Editor of The Guardian, GSDC of  Atlanta Monthly newsletter
_www.greenwoodshepherds.com_ (http://www.greenwoodshepherds.com/)

favorites at AOL Food.