[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Los Angeles Show Pictures

  • From: "Paula Cooke" <pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 05:08:08 GMT

Thanks, Larry!!  What a trip down Memory Lane!!

Kenny Tank with long hair, and Billy Tank with longer hair; Evan, bare-footed,
dark-haired, and bearded; Jimmy judging with Bill Stegner handling; Angie
Stegner (I miss her); two total hunks.....Dick Whalen and Ray Johnson; Alan
Sandell with Gail Sprock; Joan Fox judging in the 70's and she looks the same
today!!  My handler, Sharlonna (who also hasn't changed much; my old friend,
the late Walter Babcock; Jack LaRue (before the scandal); Dave Rinke; Georgette
Lilly (still looks the same); and, again, my late handler and friend, Angie
Stegner, showing under Helen Gleason!!   How fun was that!

I have come to an unscientific conclusion......GSD's seem to age men much more
than they age women!!!   :-)   :-)

Paula, 27 days and counting