[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Houston results

  • From: SamuriGS <samurigs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: Showgsd-L <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 03:54:09 -0800 (PST)

OK - I don't have a catalog - but I'll do my best without one!

  Lew Bunch judging:

  WD was the Godek's Aries son (1st Novice dog at the National)
  RWD was our Samuri's Cody Banks (GV Ch. Colorguard x Ch. Cassie)
  WB & RWB were both Suicide Squeeze daughters  -  I believe the winner was
owned by the Knights and the Reserve by Cyndie Flautt - I apologize if I have
that wrong!

  BOB was Angelina - Suicide Squeeze Daughter
  BOS was the WD
  BOW was the WB

  Majors for both!   I'll try to bring home a catalog and give official results
for both days this afternoon.

  It was a nice day - very relaxed with excellent hospitality.  It looked like
everyone was really enjoying themselves and the dogs looked great out there.

  Puppy match following was so much fun.  Our little up & coming Junior - Jacob
showed his puppy Nana (Samuri's Mary Poppins) and took Best Opposite in match.
But he told me to tell everyone that he's not telling anyone he beat Greg
Eschette in the class.  (::grin::).    Mary Tripp's puppy took Best in Match -
but I can't read her handwriting so I'll have to get his name later!   There
were some very nice youngsters out there and I want to thank everyone for
bringing them and supporting the match!

  Sharlonna and Nancy Godek gave a junior handling clinic following the match
and encouraged some cute up & coming girls.  Great fun!

  Sandy Bruner
  Samuri Shepherds
  http://users.ev1.net/~SamuriGS