[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSDC of Ft. Lauderdale show

  • From: Scharo777@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 19:11:08 EST

In a message dated 1/12/2006  5:47:33 PM Central Standard Time,
MC3935@xxxxxxx writes:

I just  checked the entry breakdown for the Ft. Lauderdale GSDC.  This shows
have always been majors
Sat Jan 28th 4 dogs/ 2 bitches
Sun. Jan  29th 4 dogs/ 2 bitches

That is heartbreaking.  These shows are 1500 Mlles away from me, so
difficult for me to support, but what happened to the Florida, Alabama,
Georgia
people.

Ft. Worth finally went in with the Nolan River all breeds and managed to
have a 5 point major going in.  It is sad when that has to be an  answer.

Changes are happening.  One can try to control them and make them  good or
ignore them and accept what happens.  Trying to control your own  destiny make
require more effort than many want to put out.  But the ones  who give up and
are adversely effected will the ones that complain the  most.  For clubs to
survive, people must show.  That is it.   Next the people in adjoining states
or
clubs will have small or no  entires.  If exhibitors want this sport to
survice-prove it - exhibit -  or shut up and let it die. (Not my choice, for
sure)
Carol Moore