[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC of Atlanta Match Brags

  • From: "Melissa" <melanagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 20:48:55 -0400

Today at the GSDC of Atlanta Specialty match, Melana's Shakira was awarded BEST
Puppy and her litter brother, Melana's Porter was BEST Opposite Puppy among
some very nice quality entries.   Porter's owner is Kristin Fox.  This was
Kristin's (and Porter's) first time experiencing "specialty" style of showing
and she is looking forward to many more.  Thank you to everyone at ringside for
their compliments and support of our exciting Achilles x Panda kids.  We're
definately having more fun then I can ever remember!
Special thanks to our fellow club members who work so hard to put on these
events which are so valuable to teaching exuberant young puppies the ropes.
The weather was perfect for the dogs albiet a little chilly for us humans, and
we learned that Denise Groenewald makes an awesome Turkey and Swiss sandwich!

Melissa
www.melanashepherds.com