[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Wa. St., Best of Breed, Part One

  • From: James Barnhart <jim_barnhart@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: da list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 08:28:19 -0700

I know many have been waiting for more video from the show.  Best of
Breed, Part One is now up on YouTube.  YouTube is processing Part Two
now. What makes all the videos compelling is that it was a good show.
Mr. Freeny did a great job of judging and gave all the fancy a chance
to see the animals go through their paces.  I don't know how the
handler's survived the Open Bitch class.   The weather was sunny and
cool, the crowd was great, the doubling was subtle and effective, most
of the dogs were well trained and sound of mind.  I congratulate the
Washington club for putting on great show.   Jim

P.S.  Please feel free to email me if you are having trouble viewing
YouTube.  Just remember if the video is buffering to keep the play
line behind the download line.

GSDC Wa. St. Best of Breed Part One:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuW9I7gaEU