[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC Greater Charlotte

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 12:36:00 -0400 (GMT-04:00)

 body{font-size:10pt;font-family:arial,sans-serif;background-color:#f=
fffff;color:black;}p{margin:0px;} Another major weekend was held by the GSDC
Greater C= harlotte. Thanks go out to all of the 'locals' who attended from
North and = South Carolina and Georgia. But very special thanks go to the
handlers and = conditioners who brought their dogs and clients to help
support our shows..= ....Donna &Olivia, Leslie and Irene and of course
Michael and Debbie. = We couldn't do these shows without you. We also
couldn't do them without th= e spectacular job by our Show Secretary Patti
Hart and great Ring Steward K= en Willhoit as well as the always hard
workingDoris Herbert. We were also = blessed with some great Carolina
weather.
And here are my brags....
Our Miss Alea (Dershimer's Alea Elite Design Tokaye).....being her g=
orgeousbratty self was BOP Saturday under Sharon Newcombe. Yesterday under=
Ileana Nogueras she was BP and RWB....Thanks Mrs. N not only for the wins =
but for the wonderful words!! I'm crazy about this bitch. She is GVX Aquill=
a's baby sired by Bleibtreu's Expresso Elite Design...and she owns me, Sam,=
Debbie and Michael. Also..... special thanks to Leslie for loving Lea and =
showing her so beautifully in winners...the same way she showed her momma t=
o GVX. And as always....my undying gratitude to Debbie and Michael. They do=
what they do so well. I couldn't do this without them....great friends and=
great partners.

Kathy