[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC CHARLESTON &KC SHOWS

  • From: RopajaGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 13:49:26 EST

For a change I was smart enough to leave Atlanta before the ice hit last
Friday and  had a wonderful weekend in Charleston...Thank you Sonny  Ambrosio
for
giving BOB to my Joli (Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaujolais) Sire: Ch  Kaleef Man O
War Falkrigia and Dam: Ropaja's Viva L'endimanche and thank you to  Dr. Harry
Smith who gave her BOB and Grp2 on Sunday over another nice  special and the
WD  & WB...because of the weather we did not have a big  entry but we did have
quality....special thanks to Jamie Clute who handled Joli  so expertly as
usual but since he was ghastly ill, it was a tremendous effort on  his part and
do appreciate it and of course the Charleston GSDC always puts on  a good
show with lots of ringside support and good fellowship...

Pauline  Moon
Ropaja German Shepherd Dogs-Ch Ropaja's Chateau Beaulieu; Ch Ropaja's
Chateau Beaujolais; Ropaja's Viva L'Endimanche; Beecher (Retired Seeing Eye
Dog)