[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSDC BR & GSDC Louisiana

  • From: "Michael and Linda Booker" <legatogsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Apr 2007 13:43:41 -0500

As the show secretary, I want to say thank you to all our exhibitors,
handlers, judges, and spectators for making this years event a very pleasant
show.  Michael and I are not really active in conformation anymore.  We are
busy with other things.  But, we enjoy putting on these shows.  We see it as
a way to stay in touch with friends made while showing dogs, and a way to
give something back to a sport and a fancy that has given a lot of enjoyment
to us.  Our two clubs essentially function as one when it comes to putting
on shows.

We were fortunate enough to return to a very nice park as our show site.  We
have had some tough luck with show sites over the last few years, but we
always make the best of it.  Scott Trahan saved our hides last year when he
let us use the field in front of his business.  This year we could have been
very hot, but we had great weather, big shade trees, and a nice breeze now
and then.  Please plan to join us next year.  We have some ideas to make it
even more fun.  ;->  (and no, I'm not telling yet!)

The results are now posted, but I have a fully marked catalog for the
weekend if anyone has any questions.  I can tell you that the quality was
deep and it was a joy to watch.

Linda

Legato German Shepherds...and...
Stormy Sch3 IPO3 CDX RA
SG Zena Sch2 Kkl1 AD CD
Beaux Sch2 AD

MSN is giving away a trip to Vegas to see Elton John.  Enter to win today.
http://msnconcertcontest.com?icid-nceltontagline