[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GSD long coats and plush coats...there a dif ference?

  • From: "arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx" <arycrest@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 14:12:36 GMT

Over the years I've had three longcoat WGSDs - all three had thick undercoats.
If anyone would like to see their pictures click on this link and select the MY
BRIDGE KIDS album - see TASHA, ECHO & KELLY.  The last picture of Kel was taken
a short time after he was clipped down.  http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest
FWIW Tasha had what I called a "self cleaning" coat.  No matter how dirty she
got, and when she dug mega holes in the yard after a rain she was mud from the
tip of her nose to the tip of her tail, she would be sparkling white within 8
hours - no bath necessary.

Gayle & the Hooligans!
http://www.picturetrail.com/arycrest - Link to The Hooligans Albums