[ SHOWGSD-L ] GSD SPECIALTY SHOWS FROM THE 70's TO THE 90"s

  • From: SoilentGrn@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:51:39 -0400 (EDT)

Oh golly I cannot name all the dogs but I did recognize some of the
unnamed handlers by name.
Dan Moser with most likely "Slicky"
Ann Whalen probably with "Guinny"  cannot remember her whole name but  as i
recall a K litter (Korry?) x an English bitch .  Hmmm mother or
grandmother of Jack Newton's Apollo and Alamo I believe.
Long dark haired girl could have been Ann's sister Carla but not  sure.
Judy Welsh with a cute sable puppy
Bill Stegner
gosh seems like yesterday when I see those pictures.  We were all so  young!
Lissa

Now this is FUN to view! I'm only at the 1:03 min mark and can't stop
pausing at the Kenny Tank pic - I like his dog - he looks so darn RETRO.
Those sideburns are killin' me!
Nice memories of Mannequin - she was a  great bitch, and so deserving of
her
Maturity Victrix win. Was it Tom  Bennett who judged the MV finals that
year?
Who is the dog at the 24  second mark - really nice...
I think that is Checkmates Way To Go (with Gail  Sprock) at the 31 second
mark...
Can people help contribute to naming  some of the dogs? Back to viewing the
rest. Thanks for passing it  on.
jack