[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GOOGLE TO BUY TWITTER

  • From: "Tom Elkins" <firethorntemple@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx>, <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <dan-ann@xxxxxxxx>, <Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2009 21:40:56 -0500

I, like most Americans according to all of the polls (and evidently those
evil Yuropean Furriners as well), am very happy with the new directions in
which things are going. Always good to hear from one of the visitors from
the Alternative Universe though.
Gotta go. There are little green men out back trying to steal my carrots and
my rights and abduct my dogs.

tom elkins
Firethorn Temple
http://www.firethorntemple.com