[ SHOWGSD-L ] GL futurity/maturity brags

  • From: "Willimar" <willimar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 13:51:45 -0400

Yesterday at the GL futurity our Willimar's ABadMoonRising ShadowValley,aka
Gizmo and Willimar's
GunPowderNLead ShadowValley,aka "Miranda"  were both 2nd in their junior
futurity classes. Giz was handled by Jeff
Pyle and Miranda by Jon Beyer.
Giz is owned by myself daughter Kelly and good friend Karen Fisher. Miranda is
now owned by Karen
Fisher and shared by myself and Kelly.
Sire: Ch. Shep=Haven's Out of The Park,OFA "Reggie"
Dam: Willimar's Truth or Dare v Windfall, ch pointed, aka Maddie.

I am going to add a breeder coowner brag also for the GL futurity. Willimar's
Above the Law ShadowValley, "Nico" also got WOOD... in his futurity class.
Congrats to his owner, Karen Fisher. Nico is coowned by myself and daughter
Kelly. Nico was handled by Jeff Pyle.
Nico's sire is: Ch. Treus' A Kut Above.
Dam is UKC Ch. Willimar's Lil' Miss B Haven,TC,CGC "Missy"...
Gizmo and Miranda and Nico were bred by myself and daughter Kelly.
Our Skylyne's American Idol, "Carrie" was 2nd in her junior maturity class.
Handled by Nick
Federow.

Carrie was bred by Jon Beyer and Michelle Graham.

Thank you judge Cathy Darnell..:o) and to Jeff, jon and Nick
Chris
www.willimarshepherds.com

__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls | Calendar
Please be polite to one another.
This is a list with very few rules,however,
we do ask you do not repeat or forward messages from here to other
lists,without permission.

MODERATOR:CHRIS WILLIS

List Owner:Karen Fisher

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to
Traditional
Visit Your Group
Give Back
Yahoo! for Good