[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GDSC of Houston Shows

  • From: Alton BOOTY <sunvistagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 23:09:07 -0800 (PST)

This year the GSDC of Houston is doing something different!  We are separating
our conf. & obed. & having them back to back on different weekends.  Two obed.
trials will be held in the spring & two specialty shows will be held in the
fall. Information follows:

GSDC of Houston ALL BREED Obed. Trials (back to back)
When:  Sat, May 14th & Sun, May 15th, 2005
Where:  Dogwood Training Center, 8425 West Rd, Houston, TX
Judges:  Sat - Alane Gomez & Sun - Jim Merchant
Classes offered:  Novice A&B, Open A&B & Utility A&B
Sec:  Dolly Booty - email:  sunvistagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx     Closing date:  Wed,
Apr.27, 2005
Inside rings. Bldg. is air conditioned, spacious & has MONDO RUBBERIZED
FLOORING.
If entries necessitate, 2 rings will be available each day with judges rotated.

GSDC of Houston Specialty Shows (back to back)
When:  Sat, Sept. 24th & Sun, Sept. 25th, 2005
Where:  Quality Inn Continental, 6115 Will Clayton Pkwy, Houston, TX
Judges:  Lew Bunch & Danny Dwier
Sec:  Al Booty - (210) 337-1007    Email:  sunvistagsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Exciting things are planned. Make this a "must" on your fall show schedule!
Our shows are exclusively sponsored by Royal Canin USA, GS-24.  Y'all come!

Dolly Booty, Show Director
GSDC of Houston