[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: includes proposed legislation-ordinances against petowning

  • From: Stormy435@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 11:02:05 EST

Long but readable and important.    Scroll down for the list, any familiar??
  Know thine enemy.
FWD from lists:
Commentary on Anti Pet Ownership laws
This is a documentary by the 'Animals C.L.U.B.- Freedom' National
Organization, designed for people who either own dogs and pets or live  near
dogs and
pets, which is just about everybody. This documentary is an  interesting look
at
how the proposal and implementation of "Anti-Pet Ownership"  laws and
ordinances that affect all pet and dog owners and their relations with  their
pet's
lives, family unit, and surrounding community.
Introduction of legally defined  perversion:
Many of our fellow citizens, no longer have the tolerant souls and morals of
free men and women. They have the souls and morals of a now "perverted"
mentality as busy-bodies and petty "tyrants" who want to ruin their neighbors'
lives, and kill their pets and their pet ownership rights, all in the name of
"WHAT?" An Animal's right not to be owned by it's master, but rather only  be
parented or controlled only by a 'parent - guardian' designation? This is
perversion of truth at it's deepest core in society, not loving family values
with pet ownership property freedom, as well as, having  pets accepted as a
member of the 'extended family' with the human  beings in that family.
Our pets and animals are, in fact, an integral part of our loving family
units, having purpose, attention, affection, interaction, respect and family
interaction and happiness for both humans and the pet animals. However, the
"animal rights activists" and legislative body members (local city, state and
federal), who follow the animal rights activist's intentional perversion of
loving family pet ownership interactions, have gone astray, from a logical and
common sense way of thinking. And these legal proposals are being implemented
with intent of "malice to the pet owners, as well as the pet animals."
These animal rights people have become "tyrants" thru the use of our various
legal systems, destroying the very freedoms "We" as people have a right to
possess in a free society. This is a documentary of the proposal of violations
of "Pet Ownership" rights and freedoms.
The "Animal Rights" Activist  Problem:
There are people so addicted to exaggeration they can't tell the truth
without lying. ~Josh Billings
A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties
of a good citizen, but it is not the highest.
The laws of necessity, of self- preservation, of saving our country and our
people, to include our extended family pets, when in danger, are of higher
obligation.
To lose our beloved pet animals, our family units and structure, an
ultimately our freedom in this country by a unscrupulous adherence to written
"anti-pet" ordinances and laws would be to lose the law itself, with life,
liberty,
property, and all those who are enjoying them with us. This is absolute
absurdity sacrificing the end to the means.
The "Perverted" List of Anti-Pet Ownership Proposals and  Laws:
This is a list of proposed legislation and ordinances designed to take away
your pet owning rights, little by little, one perverted step after another,
making it so difficult, expensive, inconvenient, and legally risky to even own
a  dog or any other pet:
1. Mandatory Spay/Neuter
2. Breeder Licensing (destroys hobby breeder who produce some of the
best  and well-socialized purebreds)
  3. Kennel Licensing w/Privatized Inspections
4. Differential Licensing
5. Potential Dangerous Dog Laws (High Risk Animal Designation)
6. Breed Specific Legislation/Registration
(higher licensing fees,  mandatory insurance minimums, breed-banning,
mandatory muzzling, length and  style of collars and leashes)
7. Anti-tethering and anti-crating Legislation
8. Pet Limit Laws
9. A parent-like 'Guardianship' Designation
10. Husbandry Limiting Laws (FLORIDA tried to make it where only a vet  could
worm dogs!)
11. Animal Control attempting to force 'euthanasia' on owner's pets or be
charged with criminal animal abuse for maintaining old age pets with
'naturally'  failing health issues
12. Anti-Hunting Laws
13. Anti-Fighting Laws (actually used to legislate hunting, coursing,  by
animal on animal being considered fighting)
14. Mandatory RFID "Chip" Micro-chipping
15. Pet Licensing Public Data Bases (The whole world can read all  about
your pets and know where you live!)
16. Legislating Unreasonable Medical Care Responsibility
17. Mandatory Temperament Testing
18. Purely Positive Training Methods
[Criminalizing Training Devices  (training collars) or methods that
include corrections
19. Containment Restrictions
(height and type of fences, size of property,  kennels, crates)
20. Mandated Care Requirements
(dog must be walked 30 minutes each  day)
21. Greater Police Powers by Animal Control Agencies to Enter  Your
Property and Seize without warrants
22. Private Citizen/Agency Seizures ("BAD" Samaritian Laws)
(allowing a  private citizen or agency to remove an animal from your
property that they  consider at risk)
23. Size limits and 'pet quantity' limits when no dog problems of care and
maintenance exist
24. Anti-Cropping/Docking/De-clawing Legislation
(but yet they will carve  out your dogs internal reproductive organs!)
25. Out-lawing "Deformed" Breeds (English Bulldogs, Basset Hounds, etc.)
26. Legislation based on faulty research studies -- correlation  studies
rather than causative (Did you know all people who drink water  die?
Therefore we need to stop drinking water!) Correlation is not  Causation!
27. Some European Countries, it is illegal to have a dog pull you that is
not  a northern breed?
AND THE NEWEST TWO that make it illegal for Martha Stewart to own a dog:
28. Limited Ownership of Dogs by Convicted Felons
29. Defining dogs as Weapons and making it illegal to use a dog as  a
"weapon" (so long home protection)
30. Mandatory Animal Reporting and Identification programs (local, city,
state, and federal systems)
31. ALL Breed Anti-Pet Ordinances (first used in Alta, Utah, and now in
Louisville, KY in a 100 page ordinance, controlled by essentially one man
(director of Animal Control) over every citizen with a pet or animal).
32. National Animal Identification System (NAIS)
Intelligence in legislation never meant an  exersize in definitions of
'Perversion' with pet property  ownership:
The most ridiculous, most despicable of all con artists are those pompous,
condescending, so-called 'intellectuals' who purport to use the intellect to
'prove' the worthlessness of human intelligence, in loving pet ownership
family  unit relationships -- and thereby, of the intellect.
They, the "animal rights" perverts, don't even seem to realize all they're
doing is admitting their own self-negation in the most pathetic way possible,
in  public, to all but the most gullible."
Loving pet ownership and it's responsible exersize of pet 'property
ownership' freedom is natural, desired by both animal and human, and a God
given
right to happiness. I prove my point in that, Noah, was tasked by God himself,
build a boat, large enough to protect and maintain every animal and creature
on this earth, prior to it's destruction. Had the animal rights activists,
been  left in charge of this most important task, I have no doubt all the
animals of  the earth would have been destroyed...
In Summary and Defense of Pet Ownership Property Rights:
I care not much for a man's religion whose dog and cat are not the better
for  it. ~Abraham Lincoln
Animal Rights is not a "right" of stance to protect the animals. It is in
place to "destroy" the animals and the moral, legal, and religious ethics of
lovingly owning and maintaining their pet animals. GOD GIVEN RIGHTS!
Just ask Noah in the ARK!

  ·
©  NationalDogPress.com  Headline News Powered by Bravenet.com