[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Seven

  • From: Susan Madlung <Stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: JParker0127@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:06:37 -0700

Joanne, this is a private e-mail sent to the list.. and you are asumming that
some one the list is maligning your character - and that's not fair - to the
list members and to the list for involving it in your disputes.
Instead of being defensive, why not provide proof that the reports are wrong?.
Personal references? From the Human Society disputing the reports? From your
vet?
there are far better ways to put up a defence than coming on the list with
accusations.
Susan