[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Re: streaming video

  • From: "Cynthia VanDenBerge" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vande001@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2014 11:47:02 -0700

The real question that is never answered...either this year or last year...is
why does the streaming video cost so much?  Someone is not looking in the right
place or asking the right questions; but streaming video is not that
expensive...or at least doesn't have to be.  So many clubs use it and even
offer it free.  Ok, maybe it is not super fancy, but with Evan's blog, who
needs it to be?  Just one more stupid decision this club has made.  And don't
get me started on the Sieger Show..lack of financial accountability for
years..and on and on.  Cynthia

On Friday, September 5, 2014 12:09 PM, Molly Snider
<dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I agree completely with Arlene.    No one is asking for the SV for free, but it
is a great way
to keep members involved who just cannot make the national.
Have not seen the membership ask for much in the past...........beyond
transparency!

Molly
Trillia GSD's
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC Beaumont, Life member CKC
bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx