[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Re: Question on 2005 National

  • From: Luanne Crinklaw <silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 18:49:19 -0700 (PDT)

Gotthis e-mail back from Bob's secretary Sandy.
TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx wrote:  From: TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 20:43:55 EDT
Subject: Re: Question on 2005 National
To: silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx

      In a message dated 11/2/2007 8:11:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
silvermoongsds@xxxxxxxxx writes:
    I just read a post on the Showgsd-l, that you can maybe purchase specific
classes from the National? I was wondering if that is possible and if I can
purchase the open dog class from the 2005 National in Albany? I had a dog in
that class and would like to get a copy if I could.
  Thanks

  yes you can
  his films go back to 1987
  just let me know
  I'll get it out of his library off films
  get a copy made ,and then we can send it out
  complete set of any national $135.00
  or best of breed from any national is $50.00
  or by classes of the day for $30.00
  all are complete from start to finish of every class,no cuts
  thanks for inquiry
  bob's secretary
  sandy

http://mail.yahoo.com