[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: NAIA Official Blog

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Stormy Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015 20:10:08 -0700

Thanks for posting.

Patti Strand is doing a program for our September club meeting (Sept 3rd -
Info on meeting location: www.gsdcoregon.com)
If you are in the area you are welcome to attend.
Ruth

On Sat, Aug 8, 2015 at 9:13 AM, Stormy V. Hope <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The subjects discussed in this blog will be legislation issues in the
coming months. (we hope) It would be great if you listen to these two
short segments (about 6-7 minutes each) and get educated and informed.
Feel free to forward and share, removing any showgsd-l footers. Or you
can share from the web, of course, by clicking on the blog.

Stormy Hope
GSDCA Legislation Liaison

NAIA Official Blog <http://naiaonline.org/blog>
------------------------------

Interview with NAIA President Patti Strand (audio)
<http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/NaiaOfficialBlog/~3/bH7aCxQtt4I/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email>

Before you head off for the weekend, check out the WILS 1320 interview
<http://1320wils.com/page.php?page_id=48099> with Patti Strand regarding
NAIA’s study
on the composition of the shelter dog population
<http://www.naiaonline.org/articles/article/naia-study-confirms-fewer-dogs-scarce-purebreds-in-us-animal-shelters>
and the mass transport of rescue dogs in the United States. Click on the
links below to listen:

- Part 1

<http://www.naiaonline.org/uploads/Main_Upload_Directory/PetShowPattiStrandSegment.mp3>
- Part 2

<http://www.naiaonline.org/uploads/Main_Upload_Directory/PetShowPattiStrandSegment2.mp3>

[image: ShelterProjectStudyFinal]
<http://www.naiaonline.org/articles/article/naia-study-confirms-fewer-dogs-scarce-purebreds-in-us-animal-shelters>

Email delivery powered by GoogleGoogle Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway,
Mountain View, CA 94043, United States

Stormy V. Hope