[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [MMKC_members] Canidae Class Action suit

  • From: Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "shepherd, german" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Feb 2009 23:24:53 +0000 (UTC)

I thought that this might be of importance to some of you who feed this and
might have had a sick dog.  I know nothing about it.....just passing it along.
Amy Greenhut
Justrock German Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises &  Tortoise Rescue
Behold The Turtle,  He Makes Progress Only When He Sticks His Neck Out
A Quote By James B. Conant

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/pets/canidae.html

Received this from Midland Kennel Club, I was told to feed this food by
Legend's breeder.  Legend refused to eat it and I listened to him thank
goodness.  This might be something you want to send to our kennel club members
of Grand Rapids and Muskegon.

Pat