[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [Germanshepherds4Show] Memorial Ad for CH Gerans Always On My Mind ROM (...

  • From: Rosiegsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: TheGSDShowcase@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 22:46:08 -0400 (EDT)

____________________________________
 From: mstahr12@xxxxxxx
To: germanshepherds4show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent:  10/29/2011 8:54:50 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: [Germanshepherds4Show]  Memorial Ad for CH Gerans Always On My Mind
ROM (My My)

Hello,
As many already know on Thursday Oct. 27, 2011 CH Geran's Always On My
Mind ROM (My My) crossed rainbow bridge. I am putting together a memorial ad
for My My to be placed in the Review. If you would like to  contribute please
contact me. Since I am only on this list feel free to  forward this to any
other list or persons.

                   M'Kayla Stahr

__._,_.___

_Reply  to sender_
(mailto:mstahr12@xxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20Memorial%20Ad%20for%20CH%20Gerans%20Always%20On%20My%20Mind%20ROM%20(My%20My))
  | _Reply  to
group_
(mailto:Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Re:%20Memorial%20Ad%20for%20CH%20Gerans%20Always%20On%20My%20Mind%20ROM%20(My%20My))

_Reply  via web post_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJybTBuZWkwBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0M
jU0MwRtc2dJZAM0MDE5NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNycGx5BHN0aW1lAzEzMTk5MzYwODY-?act=repl
y&messageNum@197)  | _Start  a New Topic_
Y4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMTk5MzYwOD
Y-)
_Messages  in this topic_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show/message/40197;_ylc=X3oDMTM3cW1tdDlmBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGd
ycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU0MwRtc2dJZAM0MDE5NwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawN2dHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMTk
5MzYwODYEdHBjSWQDNDAxOTc-)  (1)
Recent Activity:

_Visit  Your Group_
(http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Germanshepherds4Show;_ylc=X3oDMTJmamNvMW9rBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzExMjY4MzUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA0MjU
0MwRzZWMDdnRsBHNsawN2Z2hwBHN0aW1lAzEzMTk5MzYwODY-)

Notice. forwarding of any  information that appears on the German Shepherd
4 Show list is not allowed.

MARKETPLACE

_Stay  on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on -
Get the  Yahoo! Toolbar now._
(http://global.ard.yahoo.com/SIGo540l1l/MI3064.14543979.14562481.13298430/D=groups/S05042543:MKP1/Y=YAHOO/EXP1994
3286/LÃ3433a4-0291-11e1-99b5-4318d2a05595/B=wWklGUoGYmA-/J1993608661892
4/K=.5e.1Wjp3y5qDS0HrQpOIw/A`60255/R=0/SIG94m4keh/*http://us.toolbar.ya
hoo.com/?.cpdl=grpj)

Ng--)
Switch to: _Text-Only_
(mailto:Germanshepherds4Show-traditional@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Change
Delivery Format: Traditional) ,  _Daily  Digest_
(mailto:Germanshepherds4Show-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Email Delivery:
Digest)
 â?¢ _Unsubscribe_
(mailto:Germanshepherds4Show-unsubscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=Unsubscribe)