[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: GSDCA our club

  • From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 16:09:35 EST

lee - were you on the board when margy was suspended in 2007?  am  i THAT
confused<G>?
diane

Diane  Silver-Strasser
Silstra German Shepherds
_Skatiebug'z_ (http://skatiebugz.shutterfly.com/)  The online store for
everything German Shepherd and then some!
_http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com_ (http://skatiebugz.blogspot.com/)
Skater's Blog

In a message dated 3/10/2010 11:26:20 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx writes:

Being on  the board at that time and having a copy of the suit I  think
they
should settle with her and get this over with. My personal opinion   when
it
goes to court she will prevail and it could be worse than what  she  is
asking for. Remember the Pearl suit they would not settle and  she won.
We
never did find out how much in money she got but  they had to send a letter
of
apology. I think the same will happen  here. It is shameful when you have
few  board members who  behaved badly and the whole club will have to  pay
for
their terrible  behavior toward Margery.  If you  have any  doubts get a
copy of the suit and read it for yourself. Do not depend on what I   have
to say
or anyone else, read it and form your own opinion.  Not  to  mention if she
prevails in court we will probably never get  insurance from any  insurance
company.  IT IS A MATTER OF PUBLIC  RECORD.

Lee Brown

In a message dated 3/10/2010 12:00:01 P.M.  Central Standard Time,
DestinoGS1@xxxxxxx writes:
Fred has   given permission for this to be cross posted so that both lists

are  informed.  If you agree or disagree please e-mail the board  and
state

your opinion.  I feel that the Board should know  what the  membership
thinks
of this  matter.

Mary

____________________________________
It  has come to my  attention  that the some people on the B.O.D. are
considering giving in to   Marge Golant's ridicules demands to  settle her
ridicules
law suit  against  this club. I hope it  is an unfounded rumor. If it is
not
I  don't know how I  could  remain a member of a club so lacking in
backbone.
Our dogs are  heroes  and should not be represented by  cowards.
Fred   Migliore

POST   is Copyrighted 2009.  All material remains the property of the
original  author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
FORWARDS of
any kind  are permitted without prior permission of the  original author
AND of
the  Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS  RESERVED.

ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE  THAT THE FORWARDING,  REPRODUCTION OR USE IN ANY
MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH  APPEARS ON  SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST   AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
EXPRESSLY
FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF  LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL
BE
PROSECUTED.

For  assistance,  please contact the List Management at  admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://showgsd.org