[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: GSDC Bulletin Board: Another German Shepherd needs a home

  • From: Louise Cauthen <cauthenl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 13:57:29 -0800 (PST)

This dog is in desperate need in Charleston SC - the vet is great and the phone
number will have an 843 area code .... please call them directly as I don't
know about this dog personally....
  Thanks and please spread the word
  Louise

  Subject: GSDC Bulletin Board: Another German Shepherd needs a home
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 15:33:59 -0500
From: "Hagn-Ford, Sabine" <HagnFordS@xxxxxxxx>

I am forwarding the following message to you:

Thanks All,

I am violating the e-mail airways once again on behalf of a dog who needs a
home. The last time I did this a dog found a home within two days from among
our faculty and staff. I know some of you are members of the local Shepherds
rescue group, so I am hoping someone will be interested. If I had not adopted
two rescue dogs in the last few months I would take this one.

NAME: Beau
SEX: Male
BREED: German Shepherd
AGE: about 3 yrs.
TEMPERAMENT: Lovely, sweet personality

Found emaciated and with a broken leg. Has had surgery on the broken leg and is
now walking on it. Is being fed highest possible calorie diet. Was previously
abused but has lovely personality. Currently available for adoption and needs a
loving home. Has been living at:

Animal Medical West veterinarians (my vet--Dr. Tom Hentges et al)
704 Orleans Road
West Ashley
phone: 766-7387 -[ 843-766-PETS]
Hours: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. M-F; 8:00 a.m. - 1 p.m. on Saturday

Barbara Borg
Sociology/Anthropology