[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: Fw: DEATH BENEFITS AND RETIREMENT BENEFITS SURE CAN BE...

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 22:05:12 EST

Just read an article on how one of the 911 recipients has blown through
$5,000,000...oy!

In a message dated 1/19/2006 6:38:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx writes:

In a message  dated 1/19/2006 7:11:54 PM Eastern Standard Time,

Date:  Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:40:08 +0000
From: joan kamen   <joan.kamen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: FW: DEATH BENEFITS AND   RETIREMENT BENEFITS SURE CAN BE
DIFERENT!!

Date: Tue, 29  Nov  2005 18:40:08 +0000
From: joan kamen   <joan.kamen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
DIFERENT!!
To:   ewbplb@xxxxxxxxxxx

POST  is Copyrighted 2005.  All material remains the property of the original
kind  are permitted without prior permission of the original author  AND of the

FORBIDDEN,
AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW.  VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION WILL BE PROSECUTED.

VISIT OUR  WEBSITE -  http://www.showgsd.org

Syd Mailberg  425-432-4144
23910 SE 276th St
Maple Valley, Wa. 98038