[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fwd: FW: Amber Alert - please look at photo

  • From: MARILEE WILKINSON <marifiori@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tiffany bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Amy chris's friend <mrsaimers@xxxxxxxxx>, Gerry Bailey <baileygw@xxxxxxxxx>, Cindy Bartley <gsdchablis@xxxxxxx>, Gail Bauman <gailbauman1@xxxxxxx>, Sharon and Stuart Birch <edalegsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, bling bling daughter <rooster2625@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tina bodagaich <classact@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sean Bragg <sean_gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Bob Braue <rbraue@xxxxxxxxxxx>, "T.C. Butler" <zoovet2918@xxxxxxxxxxx>, callie <sablerockgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Caralon <caralonqed@xxxxxxx>, Sandy Card <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>, chyld mistle pup <nyte_chyld@xxxxxxxxx>, Cimarrongsd <cimarrongsd@xxxxxxxx>, Anita Clouse <ranita.kennels@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Anita Clouse <ranita.kennels@xxxxxxxxx>, Jane Cooper <jadagsd@xxxxxxx>, Judy DeRousse <jube@xxxxxxxx>, Judy DeRousse <jube@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Donna <onaluzlead@xxxxxxxxxxx>, DORYMICHIGAN@xxxxxxx, Maria Enter <pistolsmom_gsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Terra Fairburn <terra.fairburn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Merri Fairburn <merrif@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joan Fox <campaignersgsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Mark & Sandra Gableridge <gableridge@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Gabrialson <sharonshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>, gail hardcastle <hardcastle@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cynthia Gialluca <cgialluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Glad <glad@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Izudin Gledovic <gidse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, grace-fitzgerald@xxxxxxxxx, colleen grenier <cbgren@xxxxxxxxx>, groutbusters@xxxxxxx, GStiefferm@xxxxxxx, Rex Hamilton <rh_21176@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Valarie Harrington <whereis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Valerie Harrington <vharrington@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lindsey Hoehn <lhoehn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Mary Hulme <maryhulme@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Janet Ingels <jangsd@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ancilla Jack <parducci@xxxxxxxx>, Janet <jangsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Betty Johnson <bjbuie@xxxxxxx>, Penny Jones <penny_jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>, kaye <brooksfam@xxxxxxx>, Chriss Kimmerrrr <chris@xxxxxxxxxxx>, list <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, maryhulme@xxxxxxxx, melissa <missjrhandlergsd@xxxxxxx>, George Michael <gmichael@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Medusas Mom <medusasmom1@xxxxxxxxx>, bonnie money <bonnie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Glenn T. Murphy" <gtm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Tanja Myszak <myszakt@xxxxxxxxx>, natalie jessie <nitnat128@xxxxxxx>, ndbrown9@xxxxxxx, Liana New <liana@xxxxxxxxxxx>, nlgolfer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, normajewell@xxxxxxxxx, jorge noya <cnoya@xxxxxxx>, christien noya <noyajp@xxxxxxx>, oak smith <osmith@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Pam ODel <norberge@xxxxxxx>, patty and gary <pagairs@xxxxxxx>, paula <ppeters908@xxxxxxx>, pemz@xxxxxxxxx, Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stecker's Minuteman Press <sgraphics@xxxxxxxxx>, puppy male kc <donnaparker@xxxxxxxxx>, puppyfemale kc <markay12@xxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Pyle <jeff.pyle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff Pyle <caggra@xxxxxxx>, remi gwen <iveygregory@xxxxxxx>, robert <roberte@xxxxxx>, Terry Rock <trocknroll@xxxxxxx>, sandy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Tammy Sawatzky <tammy.sawatzky@xxxxxxxx>, William Schukow <wfschukow@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, jordan scott <avalongsd@xxxxxxxxx>, scott mistle pup <laurenscott@xxxxxxxxxx>, Chuck Sedgwick <csedgewick@xxxxxxxxx>, Kent Shultz <kshultz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Brenda Stalter <sugartreegsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Debbie Stevens <dstevens@xxxxxxxx>, terra and nancy <terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Sharon Todoroff <sharon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Char Wilson <Kodrgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 19:39:26 -0800 (PST)

This is an urban legend. Check out www.snopes.com
  Marilee
tiffany bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Note: forwarded message attached.
---------------------------------
now.Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 09:26:59 -0800 (PST)
From: colleen grenier <cbgren@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Fwd: FW: Amber Alert - please look at photo
To: Cindy Andrilli <cndrilis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
tiffany Bartley <joellegsd@xxxxxxxxx>, Jon Beyer <skylyne_sheps@xxxxxxxxx>,
Kerri Borr <kdkt12@xxxxxxxxxxx>, vicki Burkey <vsabiab@xxxxxxx>,
Diane C <dianec@xxxxxxxx>, jacob chriss <xsshepherds@xxxxxxxxx>,
Amy Greenhut <genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Joesph Henig <skhphoto@xxxxxxxxx>, dory Hickey <dorymichigan@xxxxxxx>,
Larry Jerome <larry@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Joan <richjo330@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Elmer/Carol Larsen <comboinspector@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Margo Maidlow <mustwyn@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Michelle <vicisheps@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Chris Oconner <sexyblndecowgirl@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Fran Rood <hylock@xxxxxxxxxxx>, ANN SCHULTZ <edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Charles Sedgewick <csedgewick@xxxxxxxxx>

Search.From: Bill Francis <billbouvier@xxxxxxx>
To: Aaron Guimond <aguimond@xxxxxxxxxxx>, al <rrockstar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Al
Bennett <alsmals@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Allan Marsh <prodigal@xxxxxxxxxx>, Anne
Raszewski <drrk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Barb Quinn <barbnbob@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Barry
Robinson <rotndobe@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "billbouvier@xxxxxxx"
<billbouvier@xxxxxxx>, Bob & Barb <teygin1@xxxxxxxxx>, Bobby Floujeh
<bfloujeh@xxxxxxxxxx>, "c.neilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <c.neilson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Canadian Dogs At Risk <cdar@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Carol A Francis
<carolfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "carolfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<carolfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Cindy Mowez <cindy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, colleen
grenier <cbgren@xxxxxxxxx>, DAWN DEELY <karelian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Denise
Crawford <denisecrawford@xxxxxxxxx>, "ecare@xxxxxxx" <ecare@xxxxxxx>, Entry
Line <entries@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "e-ruffiandotcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<e-ruffiandotcom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Gibson Guitar <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxx>,
Graffmann Deborah <dgraffmann@xxxxxxxxx>, HACHEY CONNIE
<gallantmastiff@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Health Newsletter 1-9-2006
<weekly@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, iVillage TotalHealth
<totalhealthoffers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "j.francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx"
<j.francis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jake Francis <jakefrancis@xxxxxxx>, jane
<allpets7@xxxxxxx>, jane bennion <invite-16737930@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
jane bennion <jane.bennion@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jason <jasonob23@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"jdnew88@xxxxxxxxx" <jdnew88@xxxxxxxxx>, "Jean-anne (MGS) Moors"
<jean-anne.moors@xxxxxxxxxx>, Jim Francis <jfrancis@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"jim.powlenzuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jim.powlenzuk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joe Panaro
<joep@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, John Pearson <jdpearson63@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
Juan Manuel Durá <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Judy
McArthur <judy_mcarthur@xxxxxxxxxxx>,
"judy.mcarthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
<judy.mcarthur@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Karolina Prokupek
<kpdogtraining@xxxxxxxxx>, Lee Steeves <lee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, LeeAnn O'Reilly
<lor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Lori Gray <mustangsilly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Martin Doherty
<mdoherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, maryanne pope <mpopec538@xxxxxxxxxx>, Melissa
Lamb <peleebull@xxxxxxxxxxx>, michael bryant <michael.bryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,
Mike Francis <psycho_michael@xxxxxxx>
Subject: FW: Amber Alert - please look at photo
Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 12:08:52 -0500

    .hmmessage P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px  }  body.hmmessage  {  FONT-SIZE:
10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }

---------------------------------
  From: jane.bennion@xxxxxxxxxxxx
To: billbouvier@xxxxxxx; iroberts_6@xxxxxxxxxxxx; d.carlover@xxxxxxxxxxx;
mclay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; jl_poultry@xxxxxxxxxxx; rosebowlred@xxxxxxxx;
patsyshaw22@xxxxxxxx; rose.thebeau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; schoeppe@xxxxxxxxxxx;
sherriupton@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FW: Fwd: Amber Alert - please look at photo
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 16:43:24 +0000

---------------------------------
  From: "#tom # pearson" <tomchev67@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: doreenabram@xxxxxxxxxx, chris.borrowman015@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
chris.oneil@xxxxxxxxxx, Dy@xxxxxxxxxxxx, whoguy@xxxxxxxxxxx,
hammer.2@xxxxxxxxxxxx, jane.bennion@xxxxxxxxxxxx, ladyinred_@xxxxxxxxxx,
mel-star@xxxxxxxxxx, quinndozer@xxxxxxxxxxx, t.p.rivers@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:47:41 +0000

---------------------------------

From:  "HOPE PEARSON" <hickman1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:  tomchev67@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:  Sat, 05 Jan 2008 02:21:17 +0000

>>From: TIMOTHY CREELMAN <fuzzyt@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>To: angela aide <angie933@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Andrew
>><drewsy24@xxxxxxxxxxx>,  "N. Black" <nblack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Jeff
>>Bowers <jeffbowers@xxxxxxxxxx>,  Rich Deslauriers
>><rdeslauriers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>,  rob bob hickboy
>><hickman1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, Maclean <mcreelman@xxxxxxxxxx>,  Elaine
>>Mason <Elainemmason@xxxxxxx>, john matthews
>><jdmatthews@xxxxxxxxxx>,  NATASHA McCULLOUGH
>><tashie2shy@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Scotty <skimmer_8@xxxxxxxxxxx>,  Larry St
>>Thomas <feverdogs@xxxxxxxxxx>, GEORGE UFNAL <gufnal2000@xxxxxxxxxx>
>>Subject: Fwd: Amber Alert - please look at photo
>>Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:16:34 -0500 (EST)
>>

>>Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
  Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today
it's FREE!

  --Forwarded Message Attachment--
From: bmuler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: jcjc@xxxxxxx; fuzzyt@xxxxxxxxxx; jhollenkamp@xxxxxxxxxx;
bud@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Amber Alert - please look at photo
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 13:47:42 -0500

      .ExternalClass .EC_.shape  {;}        .ExternalClass EC_p.MsoNormal,
.ExternalClass EC_li.MsoNormal, .ExternalClass EC_div.MsoNormal
{margin-bottom:.0001pt;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New Roman','serif';}
 .ExternalClass a:link, .ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlink
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass a:visited,
.ExternalClass EC_span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed
{color:blue;text-decoration:underline;}  .ExternalClass p
{margin-right:0in;margin-left:0in;font-size:12.0pt;font-family:'Times New
Roman','serif';}  .ExternalClass EC_span.EmailStyle18
{font-family:'Arial','sans-serif';color:blue;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none
 none;}  .ExternalClass EC_span.ecececapple-converted-space  {;}
.ExternalClass EC_span.EmailStyle21  {font-family:'Bookman Old
Style','serif';color:blue;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;text-decoration:none
 none;}  .ExternalClass .EC_.MsoChpDefault  {font-size:10.0pt;}  @page Section1
 {size:8.5in
 11.0in;}  .ExternalClass EC_div.Section1  {page:Section1;}          They asked
nice, so I will forward this?

    Bob Mueller

      AMBER ALERT !!

Staff Sergeant Rick Williams
Rolla Police Department
1007 N. Elm St .
Rolla , Mo. 65401
(573) 364-1213
Fax (573) 364-6346
Please look at the picture, read what her mother says, then forward this
message on.

My 13 year old girl, Ashley Flores, is missing.
She has been missing for now two weeks.
Maybe if everyone passes this on, someone will see this child.
That is how the girl from Stevens Point was found
by circulation
of her picture on tv. The internet circulates even overseas,
South America , and Canada etc.
Please pass this to everyone in your address book.
With GOD on her side she will be found.
'I am asking you all, begging you to please
forward this email on to anyone and everyone
you know, PLEASE.
It is still not too late. Please help us. If anyone
knows anything, please contact me at:
HelpfindAshleyFlore s@xxxxxxxxx
I am including a picture of her.
All prayers are appreciated! ! '

It only takes 2 seconds to forward this.
If it was your child, you would want all the help you could get!!

---------------------------------

  HO HO HO, if you've been nice this year, email Santa! Visit asksanta.ca to
learn more!

              Life may not be the party we hoped for~but while we are here, we
might as well dance.
  Marilee and Mari-Fiori Shepherds
  Home of AM CH/CAN SEL CH Mari-Fiori's Ruffian of Judeen, HIC OFA,
  AM/CAN CH Mari-Fiori's BoldRuler Judeen, OFA,
  CH Mari-Fiori's Winning Colors, TT, OFA,
  Member of GSDC St. Louis since 1985: Member GSDCA since 1977