[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: FL Sunshine Circuit - We Need Your Support

  • From: TWOSANBOB@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2013 18:30:16 -0500 (EST)

____________________________________
 From: SunshineCircuit@xxxxxxx
To: twosanbob@xxxxxxx
CC:  SunshineCircuit@xxxxxxx
Sent: 12/6/2013 5:49:21 P.M. Eastern Standard  Time
Subj: FL Sunshine Circuit - We Need Your Support

Dear Handlers,Trainers, Breeders  & Exhibitors,

I am reaching out  to you in support of the FL Sunshine Circuit.  Your past
attendance at  this annual attraction has made this a successful venue for
nearly a  decade.  Considerable research was done before selecting the new
show  site and the positive feed-back & suggestions from the GSD fancy
offered  the encouragement for the months of planning that  followed.   This is
our test year--in order to maintain this  fabulous show site in Palm Beach
Gardens or to even continue with the Sunshine  Circuit, we will need your
support with entries, rooms and dinner  reservations.  Through extensive
negotiations, nearly the same fees &  lodging costs have been retained over the
years.  But more importantly,  the future of our local clubs is at risk, as
with
many breed clubs.   Please reconsider if you have not made plans to attend
and for those who are  packing your bags, . . . see you in the sunshine next
year.

Most  Sincerely,
Janet Desmond, President
Treasure Coast GSDC
FL Sunshine  Circuit Coordinator

Hello GSD  Friends,

Have you heard what's special about the 2014 Florida  Sunshine Circuit at
our new southeastern location--ALL events On-Site, 5  Specialties, great
Judges, easy access, grassed courtyard ring, tented  electrified grooming
stations, Hospitality Night, Judges' Dinner, heated pool  & spa, free mall
shuttle, Wi-Fi, and much more?!!!!

Attached you  will find the Premium Lists for the Treasure Coast GSDC, GSDC
of Greater  Miami, GSDC of Orlando and GSDCA Regional Specialty Shows
during January 3-5,  2014.

We are pleased to offer a stunning show site--the  DoubleTree Hotel by
Hilton in Palm Beach Gardens.  Friday evening we  will host a private
Hospitality gathering and don't miss the terrific Saturday  night Judges'
Dinner.  Be
sure to see the Treasure Coast Premium Lists  for dinner menu and details.
Additionally, there is a dedicated GSD  On-line Room Reservation site at
http://bit.ly/16gXZU3 to secure your  preferred room rates.

Be sure to get entries, hotel reservations, and Judges'  Dinner payments in
no later than December 18,  2013.

Tell a friend, bring a friend, come on down for some Fun  in the Sun "Where
The Boys Are" -- Bob, Michel, Firouz, Bart, and John.  -- a grand tropical
weekend!

Janet  Desmond
FL Sunshine  Circuit Coordinator
H:  561-745-7484