[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: Excuse ME?>>> Rescue, Mansfield Ohio

  • From: Ohiogreys@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 09:01:37 EDT

In a message dated 6/23/2007 8:15:57 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
chsweetsun@xxxxxxx writes:

I got  your email, as well as the one from Vicki, and I too am upset...but I
cannot  Rescue them all.  I sure do wish I could, but I can't.
"Is  there anyone doing rescue in Ohio on this list?" to me is an Offensive
question.  YES, Ohio HAS RESCUES...Sadly, you just can't SAVE them  all.

WE NEED TO GET OFF our Butts and get THE PROPER Legistation  to SHUT down BYB
and Puppymills.  Each and every Rescue is Bursting at  the seams.  THey need
help, As I am sitting here waiting for a Female  that was Rescued to be
brought here, For Pete's Sake....Help us put an end to  the NEED to Rescue by
Educating the Public to stop buying from BYB and  Puppy mill Puppies.  Use your
efforts in that venue  sometimes.

Tari Kridler

We also need more people like Tari, who are willing to step in and take a
dog or two occasionally.    I post Tari's rescue dogs on my  Petfinder page and
I am always overwhelmed with calls to adopt.  Granted,  not all are
appropriate homes, but there are good homes  waiting.    It is an overwhelming
problem,
if you can't take a  dog, offer to help with transport, food, donations, etc.
Karen Teplitzky
KNJ German Shepherds
Ohio Greyhound Placement