[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: CH. NIKE CLAYFIELD FIRST LOVE HT TC ROM OFA

  • From: Nikelist@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 19:32:50 EST

In a message dated 3/1/2005 4:25:45 PM Pacific Standard Time, NIKECLFLD
writes:

On Tuesday, February 8th,   Gloria and I bid an earthly goodbye to our
cherished friend and constant  companion, Darlin'. In her twelfth year, she
received her angel's wings and  is now with Angie.  I know there is more
sunshine in heaven than ever  before, which is the only thing that makes the
raining in my heart  bearable.

Ch. Nike Clayfield First Love HT TC ROM OFA, 2003 # 8 Top  Living ROM Dam.
She was, and will forever be, quite simply, Darlin'.

We are blessed to have Darlin's best friend and son, Casanova, and  the
beautiful Darlin' grand progeny he has given us.  She has left  behind a
beautiful legacy for which we are eternally grateful.

Sharlonna

... If you get there before I do, don't give up on  me,
I'll be there when my chores are through;
I don't know how long  I'll be...
I am not going to let you down,
Darlin, just wait and  see,
Between now and then,