[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fwd: [2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE] And, now it begins

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2014 07:29:32 -0700

I have to admit, I don't like change.

I had two White Castles hamburgers yesterday. They weren't smothered in onions,
(Oh the horror of it), and they had no condiments on them. It is one change
that does not work for me.

I talked to Paula about it, and she said she knew it.  But, never told me. Now
I ask you, is that friend?

For those who didn't know, Smith with Rhonda, (Ron), is the girl who promoted
Rin Tin Tin all over the country in the past years, working with Daphne. Daphne
isn't here this year, she isn't feeling well, and we all will miss her and her
support for the breed. What she has done for years to protect the German
shepherd image can't be forgotten.

I am looking forward to seeing Bob, (The Voice of The National), not only
judging, but also just as my friend. We talk all year, but only get together at
the National, as with so many of us.  What a great time to remember who is
important, how short is life, and how great is our breed.

Evan L.Ginsburg
Click here: 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE
Click here: GSD Youth Recognition Fund
Click here: Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

--
Posted By SHOWGSD-L to 2014 GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE at
10/07/2014 07:53:00 AM

http://showgsd.org/mail.html