[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: weekend Brag

  • From: "Marie Fedorow-Regal Thunder" <rthunder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 23:46:41 -0500

Hello everyone,

What a cold couple of days it was but well worth it.  I had a wonderful time at
the Lehigh and York shows in PA.  Shared a room with my daughter Anne-Marie and
Joan Tuthill, we had a blast Friday night at the motel.  Saturday was York GSDC
show and it was in a large canvas dome, well heated and dirt floor, it was
great for the dogs and I liked it.   On both day I met some very nice people
who are on & off "da list".  The shows were 5 POINTS  EACH DAY.  Now for my
brag.
 My new girl of 6 weeks,  Ponca Hill-Tantara's My Affair won her 9-12 class
today at Lehigh GSDC show and went on to win BEST PUPPY!!!!
Thank you Ms. Barbara Hefner for the nice win and your comments about MY
AFFAIR.  Thank you Patty Comeau for the beautiful handling and easy touch on MY
AFFAIR.  (When Patty was setting her front feet, Affair gave her a couple of
kisses so I know MY AFFAIR loves her!!)
Thanks Yvonne for allowing me to buy her.  (as you know she is very spoiled!).
MY AFFAIR is out of CH. Ponca Hills Snake and (I heard her mother just finished
her Championship) CH. Ponca Hill's Just Britney.  MY AFFAIR is bred by Yvonne
Kowalczyk and Jack Budd and owned my Me, my husband Nick Fedorow and Yvonne
Kowalczyk.

Marie Fedorow
Regal Thunder