[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: showgsd-l Digest V2 #2442 Dr Turtles

  • From: Sandy Staack <s_dstaack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 07:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Regarding the Dr Turtles for Coccidea . I am wondering if you can give it to
kittens. My daughters farm kittens seen to pic it up all the time and the small
town vet charges her an outrages price for treatment for them.

 Donsta Shepherds  (web site updates)
2006,SW,BOM,CH.Ponca Hill's WOW of Ritarra
CH.Ritarra's Lasting Impression
Donsta's Twice As Nice Ritarra (ch.pts)
Donsta's DoubleTake Ritarra(ch.pts)
Donsta's Peachy Keen (ch.pts)
http://geocities.com/donsta_kennel/

        #1:     From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Re: GSDC CHALLENGE FOR JUNIORS at the NATIONAL
        #2:     From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Re: Beaumont/national update
        #3:     From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
                Subject: turtles, coccidia and giardia - HELP, please
        #4:     From: "Jennifer Root" <rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                Subject: Re: turtles, coccidia and giardia - HELP, please
        #5:     From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
                Subject: Prayers Needed Update
        #6:     From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
        #7:     From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
                Subject: Late litter Brag

Msg: #1 in digest
From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:37:44 -0500

AWESOME...Great show of support for our future!!!!

From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 21:59:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/26/2008 8:23:38 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pcooke212@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
The show MUST go on!!!
Be there or be  square!!!
We don't need no stinkin' back-up  plans!!!
Here we come; Beaumont or  Bust!!!!

Paula, Harley, and Charlotte-Jo, 37 days and  counting

I love this gal's spirit!   Keep the faith  Paula.

Molly

Trillia German Shepherds  since 1972 ph 409-287-3940
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont, Life  member CKC
"Never be afraid to try something new. Remember that a lone  amateur
built the Ark. A large group of professionals built the  Titanic"

------------------------------

Msg: #3 in digest
From: Kmgraphic2@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 22:59:22 EDT

would whoever posted the following contact me privately, please.
"For preventing Giardia and Coccidia in puppies I use the little
"turtles"
sold in pet stores for reptile tanks (small white turtle shaped blocks with
Albon).  I put them in a container of water in the fridge, then refill the
pups water dish from the container.  One "turtle" goes a long way. I
used
to put them in their water dish, but their mom liked to fish them out
<g>."

thanks,
diane
Diane Strasser
Silstra German
Shepherds<BR><BR><BR>**************<BR>Looking for
simple solutions to your
real-life financial challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and
information, tips and calculators.<BR>
(http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)</HTML>

------------------------------

Msg: #4 in digest
From: "Jennifer Root" <rivendellj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:04:14 -0700

I would like to know more about them as well...where to get them etc.....
thanks
Jenn

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

------------------------------

Msg: #5 in digest
From: MAJTEACH@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 23:15:31 EDT

I cannot begin to thank all of the people I heard from sending prayers  for
Eli.  He came home this afternoon after surgery.  Both testicles  and the
scrotum was removed.  I will not know until Tuesday about the  status of the
cancer, but the vet feels he got all of it.  Our new problem  is that he is
loosing
protein.  Not sure why, but hopefully we can get to  the bottom of the problem
 Keep those prayers coming.

He is laying in his crate looking very forlorn.

Colette

------------------------------

Msg: #6 in digest
From: "Susan Madlung" <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 20:23:41 -0700

you can pick them up at most pet shops, they are called "Doctor
Turtle"

http://www.petmountain.com/brands/62/1/aquatrol.html

Sue (not Stormy) Madlung
Shadowacre German Shepherds
www.shadowacre.com

===========================================================================>>
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the
>> original author and of GSD Communication, Inc. NO REPRODUCTIONS or
>> FORWARDS of any kind are permitted without prior permission of the
>> original author  AND of the Showgsd-l Management. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
>>
>> ALL PERSONS ARE ON NOTICE THAT THE FORWARDING, REPRODUCTION OR USE IN
ANY
>> MANNER OF ANY MATERIAL WHICH APPEARS ON SHOWGSD-L WITHOUT THE EXPRESS
>> PERMISSION OF ALL PARTIES TO THE POST AND THE LIST MANAGEMENT IS
>> EXPRESSLY
>> FORBIDDEN, AND IS A VIOLATION OF LAW. VIOLATORS OF THIS PROHIBITION
WILL

admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx

>> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

===========================================================================>

===========================================================================>
POST is Copyrighted 2007.  All material remains the property of the

> BE PROSECUTED.

> VISIT OUR WEBSITE - www.showgsd.org

> 6:32 PM

------------------------------

Msg: #7 in digest
From: "Jeanne" <majapoodles@xxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 00:02:32 -0400

On Tuesday, September 9,  2 boys & 4 girls were born.
Sire:  Ch Sanbob's Ikea of Aramist, OFA   (Jamiroquai X Sanbob's Genny
Light)
Dam:  Happy Hill's Haiti  OFA  ( Ch Kridlers Levi Laurel X Mother is
Schokrest & Old Doppelty Tay)

She was kind enough to start at 9 am and is being a wonderful mother.

Jeanne

End of showgsd-l Digest V2 #2442