[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: [gsdshowlist] Where have all the entries gone?...

  • From: "DORIS HERBERT" <Adorhergsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2012 12:13:13 -0400

----- Original Message -----
From: DORIS HERBERT<mailto:Adorhergsd@xxxxxxx>
To: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx<mailto:Tindrock1@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 24, 2012 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [gsdshowlist] Where have all the entries gone?...

I think if we support the spec clubs in the region we live in maybe that will
help with the entrees.we are in charlotte and not many entered at our show like
the atlanta area and many breeders close to our shows.the handlers bringing
dogs in from different states but the breeders in our areas do not help the
clubs with entrees,I know that we say these judge donâ??t like my dog,but
please think about it.if we support the club in our regions we can have a super
entrees with really good dogs.to many breeders in these area are not willing to
support the near by clubs.hope that we think about these,these is my
observerthing,thanks for read about these and think about these for the future
shows coming up in the south east,doris