[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] One of the Stud dogs in the Auction

  • From: MORGAN LEWIS <shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd showlist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 14:25:47 -0700 (PDT)

Morgan and His Angels
Precious, OFA
Princess, CGC, TDI, GSDCA Health Award
"RAW" fed, No Vaccinations

--- On Tue, 4/21/09, gretchanya@xxxxxxx <gretchanya@xxxxxxx> wrote:

From: gretchanya@xxxxxxx <gretchanya@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Germanshepherds4Show] One of the Stud dogs in the Auction
To: shadowland22000@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Tuesday, April 21, 2009, 5:14 PM

Hi Morgan -
Here are some notes on Red. Permission to post wherever you think it would be
helpful.
-------------------------------
Cornerstone's Redford v Darby-Dan OFA Prelim H/E (final OFAs pending)

"Red," a substantial black and red male, is a tribute to his excellent
breeding. Sired by the top-producing 1999 Vize Seiger 2X VA Can Sel CH Am CH
Jim vom Fiemereck SchH3 ROM TC KkL1a Life OFA H/E, Red also goes to Jim through
his dam, Darby-Dan's Midnight Embrace, herself a Jim granddaughter.
Jim, now 13.5, is believed to be the first German import ROM in at least 40
years. He sired multiple champions, Select champions, futurity and maturity
winners, as well as working dogs and outstanding companions.

On the other side of Red's pedigree is a BIF Sel CH Eve daughter bred to an
Andre Segovia son. Eve is a Jim daughter; Andre is reknown for producing
beautiful type, suspension, and movement. That came through loud and clear in
Red's first litter.

Red's son, BPISS GretchAnya's The Matador, and his daughter, GretchAnya's
Moulin Rouge, are just now hitting the show ring. They are 10 months old, very
plush coats, excellent pigment and secondary sex characteristics, and great
minds. They have also grown into extreme dogs, who are clean on both ends. We
believe these are animals that can win at specialty shows, but can also be
successful in performance, herding, or whichever venue you should choose.

Photos of the two progeny we are showing are available at www.gretchanya.com.
We repeated that breeding a few days ago and expect more of the same
exceptional quality.

We firmly believe Red's pedigree and character will enhance the Breed for years
to come. He possesses an elegant, long neck, iron back, tight feet and a good
croup and tail set. He is clean coming and going and has a GORGEOUS side-gait.
He is short-coupled and very high-withered. His headpiece is truly a 10; he
looks much like Jim in this regard.

He is also outgoing and happy guy who adores my children and myself more than
anything - except the ladies.
If you want to improve temperament, pigment and overall structure, add a little
Red.  Click here for printable pedigree.  Click here to see Red's stud dog ad
on gsdbydesign.

Becky T. Dickson
www.gretchanya.com
www.gsdbydesign.com