[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: Please give me advice on German Shepherds

  • From: Mary Ward <mlward@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 04:55:27 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone know anything about this product?  Or have any of the other GSDC
clubs been contacted?  You can email me in private at mlward@xxxxxxxxxx .  Mary
Ward, Tulsa, OK

I am writing to request advice on how best to reach German Shepherd owners and
breeders regarding a new product we are offering to relieve the pain and
suffering for animals with arthritis and hip displaysia.  Our product is
called HyaFlex and is the next generation beyond glucosamine.

We have tested this patented product with both medical doctors and
veterinarians and have found it to be both safe and effective in reducing pain
and inflammation in the hips and knees.

My question to you is how can we best introduce this product to German Shepherd
owners/breeders?  Your advice would be greatly appreciated.

John Tubaugh for HyaFlex

For samples:  call 913-642-2598 or read about the product at

www.hyaflex.com