[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Fw: I need verification of facts

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: mary-anne.boulet@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 18:02:26 -0500

Kim -
    I had most of that information last week.  In addition, I found out
that Jim Reynolds has only judged Best in Show once in Barrie, and he
put up a
Boston Terrier.  That was in 1978.
        As I posted a week ago...no show in Canada has ever had an entry
of 5000 dogs.  However, I'm very happy you verified the information...
the more proof we have that Hunte has lied his butt off, the better.
Peggy