[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: GSD Fanciers - Saturday win!!

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx(List)>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2007 22:38:16 -0700

We are excited about this young puppy that we bred ...  Mar Haven's Last Cowboy
Song  ( COWBOY )
and we were so THRILLED to have him go Winners Dog under Ellen Migliore on
Saturday.
He has shown just a few short times.....and has a W.D from 9-12 and has a 5 pt.
major reserve from
9 -12 and now to win this 5 point major at 14 months is a  huge thrill and
hopefully validates what we
think is yet to come.    The compliments from ringside are exciting.
( his dam is a BOOKER daughter....so he ties in to both BOSS and BOOKER......
which pleases us )
and he is sired by the gorgeous ARMY OF ONE!
We only showed him on Saturday as we had a big 'family camp out'  we left
for.........
We thank Amy Riley for handling COWBOY and we thank Ellen Migliore for this
win.

Guess we missed a heck of a Birthday party for Ben Bigornia for our family camp
out.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Ben!!

Frank, Carolyn  & Doris.......marhaven@xxxxxxx
                                               www.marhaven.com

From: Joannie To: da list Sent: Saturday, June 30, 2007 11:54 AMSubject: [
SHOWGSD-L ] GSD Fanciers - DOGS are done

WD was the 12-18 dog.  Mar Haven's Last Cowboy Song.  Breeder:  Carolyn Martello
By:  CH We Love Du Chiens Army of One x Mar Haven's Southern Nights
Owners:  Frank & Carolyn Martello, Doris Estabrook

RWD was the open dog.  Jezra's Talledega.   Breeders:  Tracy Radigan, Ed Hill &
C. Caruso
By:  Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Castlehill x Elvaston's Tuscany, HT

Owners:  Anne H. Thompson, Tracy Radigan & Robert Nichols

Joannie
Dream Come True GSD - Silverton OR -