[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Dangerous and disgusting

  • From: "Connie" <karekedi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 21:07:53 -0700

I agree with you Dave , protection they do well . I personally am just a GSD
person . I have never found a situation where I needed another breed.  That
fight through the fence was the closest I have ever come to having my dog
fight a coyote, but he did not back down one bit . I have never had a dog
that would have. I am pretty much an alpha and I think they learn from me
<G>. I always call them my enforcers, so if I am going to chase off a bear I
have to lock them up or they would be right in the middle of it . I just
don't care to have that happen. My husband always says that I am not afraid
of anything, but I will tell you it is the courage of a GSD scares me . I
don't think they would stop at anything and I don't want them to get hurt .

Connie