[ SHOWGSD-L ] Fw: Afraid - Not Afraid

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Les Salowski" <sheppup@xxxxxxxxxx>, "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2007 19:47:37 -0700

Margy IS a lawyer.  Her husband IS a Lawyer.  Her son is a Lawyer.  I really
doubt that
Margy Golant would file a lawsuit and face her own peers and a judge if she
were at all
concerned  about getting the case thrown out as a frivolous law suit
...........or losing.
I am afraid I think there obviously is probable cause for Margy to take this
step and
I am afraid I don't think there is any chance in ANY that she will lose!!
These charges were specifically against the named Board members and should have
stayed
that way.........but I am afraid on Sunday morning when this Board voted to
indemnify the
defendants it became a Club problem as it basically means now the GSDCA Inc.
resources
will be used to pay for, or to reimburse those individuals for litigation.
 Our Insurance carrier will not be happy.......

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com

From: Les Salowski To: ShowGSD-L Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 5:47 PM
Subject: [ SHOWGSD-L ] Afraid - Not Afraid

If you are afraid of Margy's lawsuit against specified members of the board
then you must be assuming
their guilt as specified in Margy's lawsuit in that they broke they laws of New
York State and did not
follow our Policies & Procedures.  If that is the case, I suggest you talk to
your board members and tell
them to do everything humanly possible to fix the situation before it goes to
court and end it all.
I'm sure there would be some solution that Margy would find acceptable.On the
other hand, if you are
not afraid, those members named in Margy's lawsuit are not guilty of anything
at all, the case will go
to court and no findings will be made against anyone and there will only be
legal fees and court costs.
If no one is guilty, no one will have to pay any type of damages.
So, are you afraid or not afraid?  Personally, I've had the crap scared