[ SHOWGSD-L ] Futurity/Maturity in California on Sunday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 21:20:22 EDT

Wow, what a day. I got here at six, and they didn't open the park until
seven. But, I needed to help set up, and set up the electrics, and also pick up

the judge.  I did get her one time, and Tedi took Dave to the airport. When  I
got to the show, it turns out there was no ring steward, so I am doing that
with Dave Coleman and Bob Dresher is sitting with us. It takes a village.   I
am giving s isout ribbons, handing the the judge her book, and Dave is giving
her ribbons and Dave is handing out the wood. The plaques have the wrong club
on  them, Hunter is talking to me, and Michele Cassidy just got her son back,
Bud  was going to take him.

The Rands are here and talking to Jan Coleman. She can't talk to Dave we
have made the waiting ring a macho-man thing.  I see Bill Laird,a nd also  Jenn
is here from North Dakota or some other Moose country.  I got a letter
yesterday from Nebraska State Bar asking if I reccomend Brad Sipp as a member
of  the
bar. How cool is that?

I did see that Brent was here, and after what I said, he is making Karen
Taylor do more of the work now.  The Guz is back today, and Frank and Chris
Frasano have their male in the Futurity.  He is already a super-star, and  just
youngster.  I don't see too many new people here, Tom and Vivian are  back, as
is Jack Newton. Marie Bevecqua came out today, and seems to be getting
better.

Mary Garcia is bundled up, it is cold again and The Famous Linda Batistoni
has a ringside seat. Bob and Darlene Ghegelari are watching and I see Jim Hall
again. Art Sinclair is talking to Laurie and Ken and Bill Tank are together
and  laughing. Helen Franklyn is back and looks awful good considering she had
surgery a week ago. I see Twyla talking to Agnes Fuchs, but I don't know what
 they are talking about, probably me. The Freenys are here, and I have to
admit,  the Futurity is done, and I am taking the break to type this.  Joanna
is
here and talking to me.  Budd Drew just came by to tell us he was leaving,
and has seen enough. The Maturity Bitch is fantastic.  Lots of good  animals,
good friends, great food, fair weather, and a good weekend.

Terry and Jess Green are here and I see Art Sinclair talking to Bobbi  Kindy.
Last night at dinner I got to sit next to Carolyn Martello, it was the  high
point of my weekend.  I did ask Sue Godek about proceedure. I have  never ring
stewarded for a Futurity, and I got confused on the reserve  thing.  I am
playing 50s music over the speaker. Tedi hates when I do that,  but she took
Dave
to the airport, so I get to do what I want.

Sheryll Brockett is working dogs and Debie Friedberg came over for a  minute.
I got a hug from Charlonna, and a smile from Glroia.  What more  could anyne
ask from adog show. Laurie seems to be having a great time. Ron  Nunnally just
stoped by, and I see everyone is starting to get dogs ready, so  here we go
with the Maturity. I will wait to type the results later.

IT'S SHOW TIME!
JUDGE LAURIE PRUITT

JUNIOR CLASS FUTURITY BITCHES

1.  JAGAN'S REMONGTON OF JEZRA Breeder Anne Thompson & Tracy  Radigan By Sel
Ch Jezra's Daytona X Jagan's My Memoirs Owner Key Springer &  Ellen Borders &
J Ammerman A Thompson

2.   GREENLEAR'S STARSTRUCK V SURIGN Breeder Ptrick Green &  Nancy Godek-
McDonald By Ch Marquis Show Stopper Surigo RN X Lorrens Moonstruck  Owner
Jennifer Smith & Debra Smith

3.   MARINER'S RHYME OF SHADOW ACRES Breeder Owners By Ch  Kenlyn's Aries V
Hicliffs X Ch. Mariner's Jenny From The Block Owenr Debra Kaser  & Joyce Shelp
& C. Tellefsen, S. Brockett

4.   LIEBSHEN'S GIRL'S GOT RHYTHM Breeder Gail Bauman By Ch  Saterhaus TJ Of
Nordlicht X Windmill's Livin On A Prayer Owner Jen Arends

TEENAGE FUTURITY DOGS

1.   LEALYNN SCHATZMAR'S SURPRISE Breeder Liz Leschorn By  Lealyn's Secret
ArgentMan H. Sierra X Lealynn's Mar-Cia Moondance Owenr Bob  & Darlene Ghigleri

FUTURITY TEENAGE CLASS BITCHES
RESERVE FUTURITY BITCH

1.   SHAKALO'S LITTLE RED CORVETTE V. DANKA Breeder Ann Hutton By  Sel Ch
Danka's Dream Catcher V Stoyland TC X Stoyland's Randey V Stonehaven  Owner
Carol
Weale & Don Weale

2.   JERICHO'S REBECCA Breeder Owenrs By Ch Jericho's Easy Spirit  D'Arte X
Ch Jericho's Bittersweet of Castlehill Owner Dick & Jean  Whalen

3.   SCARAB-TEBE NOBE ALWAYZ SUMTHIN Breeder Owners By Ch Jezra's  Daytona X
Ch Rivendell's Marquerite Scarab Owenr Ben Bigornia Jr. & Paul  & Jennifer
root & Isabelle Dupzyk

INTERMEDIATE FUTURITY CLASS DOGS
WINNER FUTURITY DOG
BEST OPPOSITE  SEX IN FUTURITY

1.   INFLIGHT'S SINGIN IN THE RAIN Breeder Pat Strong &  Kathaleen Strong By
Lorien's Park Avenue X Cedar Canyon Dora Owner Julie  Hamassaki & Larry Bellah
& Kathleen Strong

RESERVE FUTURITY DOG

2.   WINSOME'S DESBEARADO Breeder Owners By Ch Kaleefs Joshua v  Kenlyn X Ch
Winsomes Beartiney Spears owenr Frank & Kristine Fassano

3.   SHANTY'S MONTE CARLO Breeder Sharon E. Buckley & Jean M.  Lallensack By
Ch Karagin's Hoodlum of Cstlehill X Ch Shanty's Tangueray TC Owner  Sharon
Buckley, & Jesse & Cynthia Perry

4.   KARILYNNE'S MIDNIGHT EXPRESS Breeder marie Bevacqua &  Jacqueline Simon
By Ch Lorien's Late Night X Hera of Sunny Bee Owner Richard  & Susan Koch

FUTURITY INTERMEDIATE BITCHES
FUTURITY BITCH WINNER
BEST IN   FUTURITY

1.   HICKORYHILL'S MAGIC MARKER Breeder Steve & Christine  Granger Byt Ch
Hickoryhill's GQ X Langenu's Layla of Stoneway Owner Dave  Lasater

2.   RICHTERSLUSTS LAILA ALI Breeder Hl. Drew & R. Alcantara  & S Espeto By
Ch Kenlyns Big Shot v Sunfarm X Ch Richterslusts Serangeti  owner Herbert A
Drew & Pat Ayers 7 Sergio Espesto

3.   NIKE CLAYFIELD PALADIN BE MY DARLIN Breeder S. McGaha, Dr.  G. Rice & D.
Kaser, J. Shelp By Ch Nike Clayfield Casanova HT, PT, TC X  Mariner's Diva
D'Arte Owern Hazel Maloney & Sharlonna McGaha & Dr. G.  Rice

4.   BACKACHER'S LOLA OF DEKEVONY Breeder R. & E. Sottile  & D. & J. Newsom
By Backachrs Gambino X Pimalan's Charismatic Owenr  George Alparmakian & R.
Sottile & D. & J. Newsom

FUTURITY SENIOR DOGS

1.   GOLDSKYS RADIO FLYER OF JERICHO Breeder W. & L. Guerry  &D. & J. Whalen
By Ch Cathlin Cruz Control of GoldSkys X Ch Jerichos  Malagueta Owenr William
Guerry

2.   ELI'S COMIN' OF STONE RYDGE Breeder L. Ulrich & J.  Covarubias By Ch
Kenlyns Big Shot V Sunfarms X Von Covas Chanel V Stone Rydge  Owner Lamont
Ullrich

3.   MARINER'S WHISKY RIVER Breeder Owenr By Ch Talimas Top Shelf  Tebe Nobe
HT X Ch Mariners Aria D'Arte Owenr Debra Kaser & Joyce E.  shelp

FUTURITY SENIOR BITCHES

1.   JEXRA'S DEVILLE Breeder Tracy Radigan By Ch Brazos of Sater  Nordlicht X
Jezra's Show N Tell, Owenr Michel & Naomi Ebertin

2.   GOLDSKY'S GRACELAND Breeder W & L Guerry & D. &  J Whalen By Ch
Cathlin's CruzControl of Goldsky X Ch Jericho's Malagueta Owner  William P
Guerry

MATURITY

MATURITY JUNIOR DOGS
MATURITY DOG
BEST IN MATURITY

1.   MARINER'S BLACK ANGUS Breeder E. Kaser & J. Shelp &  C Bennett By
Utopias Smooth As Ice X Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte Owner Debra Kaser  &Joyce Shelp

2.   MARINER'S LET IT RIDE V CANTAR Breeder D. Kaser & J.  Shelp & R
Alcantara By Ch Kenlyns Bigshot V Sunfarm X Ch Mariner's Point of  View Owenr
Robert A
Alcantar Jr & Debra Kaser & Veronica Dollar

3.   SCHATZMARS CARSON PALMER Breeder Owner By Ch Welove  DuChien's Army of
One X Ch Schatmar's Showtime Owner bob & Darlene Ghigleri  & Marie Koster

4.   WILLOW MTN ON THE ROAD AGAIN Breeder Owner By Ch Kaleef  Tindrock Bye
Bye Bye X Ch Willow Mountain's Cassidy Owenr Ronald Nunnally

MATURITY JUNIOR CLASS BITCHES
BEST MATURITY BITCH

1.   AZUMA BELLASAY'S NEW SENSATION Breeder James & Julie  Hamasaki By Ch
Leniors Maximus, CD, TC X Ch Azuma-Cinnabar Olivia Owner Lee  & Lella Bellah

2.   MARINER'S LEXI V CANTAR Breeder D. Kaser & J. Shelp  & R. Alcantara By
Ch Kenlyn's Big Shot V Sunfarm X Ch Mariners Point of View  Owenr Robert A.
Alcantara Jr. & Debbie Kaser

3.   MARINERS ALIBI AT CROSSROAD Breeder D. Kaser & J. Shelp  & C. Bennett By
Utopia's Smooth As Ice X Ch Mariner's Aria D'Arte Owenr  Debra Kaser & Joyce
Shelp

4.   JERICHO'S CLASSIC Breeder D & J Whalen & D Pierson  By Ch Jericho's Easy
Spirit D'Arte TC X Hericho's Timeless Image Owenr Butch  Claudio & Jean Whalen

MATURITY SENIOR CLASS DOGS
RESERVE MATURITY DOG

1.   LORIEN'S PATRON Breeder Owners By Ch TR's Antonio X Ch  Geor-Jan
Lorien's Ice Castles Owenr Twyla Ann Miner & Georgette Lilley &  Agnes Fuchs

2.   CH LONG'S PEAK TRAVEL'N MAN TALIMAR Breeder P Korsch By Ch  Cathlin's
Tobruk, HT X Ch Castlehill's Tuff Cookie PT Owners Barbara Ross &  Patty Korsch
& Jene & Issablee Dupzyk

3.   FRAMIL'S CALIFORNIA DREAMIN Breeder Doris Farrell &  Chuck Farrell By Ch
Brownhill's Willow V Kysarah X Ch Farmil's Justina Oewenr  Marily & Barry
Juull

4.   KALEEF'S AFLEET ALEX Breeder J & S Moses & D Ardin  By Ch Marquis
Stealing The Show X Ch Jon-Nan's Starlight Serenade Owenr Ronald  Nunnally

MATURITY SENIOR CLASS BITCHES
MATURITY BITCH WINNER
BEST OPPOSITE SEX  IN MATURITY

1.   CHARAN'S MASQUERADE OF KIMBER Breeder Owenrs By Ch Danka's  Dream
Catcher v Stoyland TC X Kimber's Faith of charan Owenr Angie Martin &  Kim
Schooley

2.   LORIEN'S PANDEMONIUM Breeder Owners By Ch TR's Antonio X Ch  Geor-Jan
Lorien's Ice Castles ROM Owenr Twyla Ann Miner & Georgette Lilley  & Agnews Fuch

3.   FLUSTANZ SENSATION OF VICTORY Breeder L. Cohan & K &  K Tank by Ch
Elvaston's Nations Cup X Ch Cathlin Azeri of Hallamark Owner  Katherine & Ken
Tank

4.   VIVANNA OF STONE RYDGE Breeder Owenr By Ch Kenlyns Big Stot  V Sunfarms
X Ch Backachers Bam of Stone Rydge Owenr Lamont Ulrich

It was a fun weekend, and lots of different things. Today I was the ring
steward, the announcer, the typist, set up the systems, (well to tell the
truth,
Tom and Vivian set them up and were taking them down when I left), picked up
the  judge, took another judge to the airport, and was generally a very
friendly  person.  I picked up Laurie who flew in last night into Ontario
airport,
dropped of Bob at John Wayne in Orange County, Tedi took Dave back to LAX in
Lost Angeles, and everyone got to where they wanted to be.

However, I am ready to take a dog break.  One week off, then Los  Angeles
shows.

Evan

Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement and Temperament come   together