[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Futurity pictures

  • From: CJ Lancaster-Bellinger <windsongk9s@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gatlinp@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 15:58:26 -0400

I am thankful this question came up on the list.
I would personally like the answer to how to reach the Photographer from
the SE Futurity/Maturity?
I wanted a pic of my Co-Owned  Bitch that won 1st Teenage bitch, at the
Futurity?
So if anyone could answer whom do I contact for that pic, I would be very
grateful.
Blessings,

CJ Lancaster-Bellinger
www.WindsongK9s.com <http://www.windsongk9s.com/>